> What to do in Andorra? > Els 2900
What to do in Andorra?
The main peculiarity of Els 2900 is that you can choose the route between summits, without following any marked or fixed path, but it has been estimated that the most practical routes are approximately 70 kilometers in length and about 6,700 meters vertical.
The peaks that comprise the race are as follows:
- Peak of Coma Pedrosa (2,944m)
- Rock Entravessada (2.928m)
- Peak del Estanyó (2.915m)
- Medacorba Peak (2,913m)
- Peak de la Serrera (2.912m)
- Peak de la Portelleta (2,905m)
- Peak of Font Blanca (2,904m)