Our team fully understands the seriousness of the situation and is very aware of the COVID-19.
To make you and yours feel safe and protect our workers, at La Neu we use very careful disinfection and cleaning protocols in all areas and departments of our establishment.
In addition, we are awaiting the latest updates from the Andorran Government and we work together to make you feel in a very safe environment.
In our apartments we follow a series of caution measures to avoid possible infections.
These are the following:
- It is compulsory to wear a mask in all common areas.
- It is recommended to wash your hands regularly.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at different points in the establishment.
- The safety distance of 1.5 metres must be respected.
- You must always take the keys of the apartment with you.
- The gymnasium and games room will remain closed for security reasons.
- The use of the lift should be avoided. If you use it, you may only do so with people from the same family nucleus.
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, breathing difficulty ...) you have to report it to the reception and you have to isolate yourself in your apartment.
COVID NEWS (Latest news)
MEASURES FOR CATERING ESTABLISHMENTS/BARS/TOURIST ACCOMMODATION:
- They can only serve between 12pm and 4pm and between 7pm and 12am.
- The establishments have to carry out an individual registration of their customers.
- The maximum number of people per table is 5.
- They cannot serve inside or outside the establishments.
- Service can be provided in all time slots.
As an exception and only for customers who are staying, they can offer breakfast service at tables with a maximum of 5 people.
IN APARTAMENTS LA NEU, THE CLIENTS WHO STAY OVERNIGHT, HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO HAVE BREAKFAST INSIDE THE ESTABLISHMENT FROM 8H TO 11H30.
THE BAR SERVICE FOR CUSTOMERS WHO DO NOT STAY OVERNIGHT WILL BE TAKEAWAY ONLY.
THE RESTAURANT WILL BE OPEN EVERY MIDDAY (KITCHEN OPEN FROM 12H45 TO 15H)