Frequently asked questions
Where is Apartaments La Neu located?
Apartaments La Neu is located in Llorts, a small village in Ordino, on a Biosphere Reserve in Andorra.
Find out how to get to Apartaments La Neu.
Apartments La Neu
Av. Angonella, S/N
Llorts AD300 Ordino
Principality of Andorra
How far are the apartments from the ski resorts?
Right in front of Apartaments La Neu there is a shuttle bus stop, free for our guests to Ordino-Arcalís sector, only at 8.7 km and 13 minutes away from Apartments La Neu.
The other Grandvalira sectors (Soldeu-El Tarter and Pas de la Casa-Grau Roig) by the Funicamp zone are at 17.5km and 38 minutes away from Apartaments La Neu.
Pal Arinsal ski resort by the Pal zone is 18.5km and 26 minutes away from Apartments La Neu.
What hiking trails can we find near Apartaments La Neu?
The start of one of the best known and most beautiful excursions in Andorra, the Tristaina Lakes, and also the Tristaina Solar Viewpoint at the summit of Peyregulis (2,701m), are only 10 minutes away by car from Apartaments La Neu.
The Sorteny Valley Natural Park is located 5 minutes away from the apartments.
The famous Iron Route is right next to Apartaments La Neu, an easy walk, surrounded by nature and filled with culture and history.
Is smoking allowed in Apartaments La Neu?
Apartaments La Neu is a smoke-free area. Smoking is not allowed in the entire building.
If you wish to smoke, you must do it on the terrace at the coffee-bar.
Is there a car park at Apartaments La Neu?
The apartments have an outdoor car park where you can park free of charge.
What are the opening times at Apartaments La Neu front desk?
The front desk at Apartaments La Neu is open as follows:
- Low season: from 8am to 8:30pm.
- High season: from 8am to 9pm.
What are the opening times at the Coffee-bar at La Neu?
The Coffee-bar at Apartaments La Neu is open as follows:
- Low season: from 8am to 8pm.
- High season: from 8am to 9pm.
What are the opening times at the Braseria at La Neu?
The Braseria at Apartaments La Neu is open from 1pm to 4pm.
We only offer lunch -no dinner.
What are the check-in and check-out times for the apartments?
Arrival/check-in: from 3pm.until 8:30pm
Departure/check-out: before 11am.
Late check-out: only according to availability, and at a price of 30€ until 5pm. If guests wish to stay after 5pm, the price of a whole night will be charged.
What time is breakfast?
Continental breakfast (prior reservation 10€/person): from 8am to 10:30am.
Breakfast by order at the Coffee-bar: from 8am to 11am.
Is there wifi in Apartaments La Neu?
Yes, there is free wifi all throughout the whole building.
Do you accept animals in Apartaments La Neu?
Yes, in Apartaments La Neu we accept 1 dog or 1 cat for apartment (no other animals), with a cost of 15€/night and with the following conditions:
- We only accept dogs up to 25 kg.
- We do not accept dogs of potentially dangerous breeds.
- Under no circumstance may the dog be left alone in the apartment. In winter season and if you come to ski, you cannot leave your pet alone in the apartment and go up to the slopes.
- We will check the apartment before you vacate it. We will charge a minimum supplement of 100€ if there is any damage.
- Pets are not allowed in the bar-cafeteria and restaurant area, only on the terrace of the bar-cafeteria.
- Guide dogs have access to the establishment without any kind of restriction.
What services does Apartaments La Neu offer for families with children?
At Apartaments La Neu you can rent:
- Baby cot: 10€/night
- Baby high chair: 5€/night
What services does Apartaments La Neu offer?
Apartaments La Neu offers the following FREE services:
- Tourist information
- Sale of ski passes for Ordino Arcalís, Grandvalira and Pal Arinsal
- Booking of activities and restaurants
- Skis locker service
- Bicycle storage service
- Sleds for children
- Reading room with wifi
- Change of towels and sheets
Apartaments La Neu offers the following PAID services:
- Continental breakfast: 8€/person/day
- Welcome surprise (bottle of cava and chocolates): 10 €
- Apartment basic cleaning service (kitchen not included): 10 €
- Apartment cleaning service with change of sheets and towels (kitchen not included): 20 €
Is there any kind of tourist tax?
Yes. Since July 1, 2022, the Government of Andorra has introduced the tourist tax to all tourist establishments in the country. Thus, the fee to be paid is 1,57 € /person/night (greater than sixteen years).
From the seventh night of stay this rate will not apply.