The number of persons agreed in the booking, must be respected.
1.- EXCEPTIONAL cancellation policy FOR COVID19:(until 30th November 2020)
• If canceled or modified up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If canceled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of all nights will be charged.
2. Check in: From 14:00 to 21:30 hours. Later entries from this time, call reception: 00 376 7497 49 If the client doesn’t come before 21:30 hours and without warning, booking will be cancelled automatically according to the cancellation policy.
3. Check out: The day of departure the apartment must be left before 11:00 am. After this time, will be charged one night more.
4. Once you are accommodated in the apartment, if you decide to lower your days, the amount of days originally reserved will be charged.
5. The day of your departure the apartment must be delivered in the same conditions as you founded the day of your arrival. The apartment will be checked and if it is not in the required conditions, an amount of 100€ will be charged.
6. If there is any damage in the apartment, the customer must inform reception.
7. From 23:00 hours, we ask you to keep silence in order not to disturb other guests on her break.
8. The management is not responsible for any theft or loss that can happen in the apartments or around.
9. The management is not responsible for any accidents that may happen in the apartments or in their facilities.
10. The management reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation within 24h of it being received, in the case of there being a clerical or typographical error in the rate quoted.